According to The CPA Journal, approximately 60% of small businesses in the United States still use a manual payroll method; an antiquated, time-consuming process that’s riddled with risk. Even the most organized and astute business owner faces the possibility of accruing late tax filing fees and penalties. In fact, the IRS claims that one out of every three small businesses is penalized each year for payroll tax errors.
With so many responsibilities, regulations, tax payments and payroll deadlines to meet, in addition to trying to build their businesses, it’s no wonder why many of today’s business owners turn to their accountants for help with their payroll management. Unfortunately, not all accountants have the capability or the desire to handle such payroll issues. But, the truth is, today’s professional accountant needs to be able to adjust with the changing needs of their clients.
So, you need to ask yourself:
- Are you capable of providing the payroll services your clients want or need?
- Can you offer your clients the payroll solutions they want while balancing both your own company’s demands and the budgetary concerns of your client?
Payroll Management, Your Way
941 Payroll offers accountants the flexible payroll solutions their clients are looking for. With 941 Payroll on your side, you can:
- Offer your clients the valued service of payroll processing and time management in which we work behind the scenes for your office
- Offer our payroll services to your clients directly
In either case, you’re increasing the value of your services to your clients while giving them the tools they need to grow.
Why Choose 941 Payroll?
- We can relieve your clients of their time-consuming payroll management tasks
- We can help your clients avoid thousands of dollars in lost profits due to payroll or tax filing errors
- We can help you market your payroll services directly to your clients
- We offer your clients the choice of either electronic time cards or our Web-based time and attendance system for pinpoint accurate tracking
- We offer multiple payroll options, including Direct Deposit, Direct Pay, Onsite Check and more
Payroll information can be input via online, e-mail, telephone or fax
Times are changing and more and more business owners are choosing accountants who can handle all of their financial responsibilities, including managing their payroll. Make sure your firm is the one they choose by aligning yourself with the Delaware Valley’s premier payroll partner – 941 Payroll. Our suite of services include:
- Tax Filing
- Direct Deposit / Paycards
- Desktop Payroll Management
- Web-Based Payroll Management
- Human Resources Solutions
Contact us to learn more about our value-added services and start taking advantage of a better, smarter payroll solution or call us toll-free at 1-877-941-9419 to speak with a payroll specialist today.